Thimerosal In Vaccines
- The use and reported safety of thimerosal used in vaccines from the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention
- Questions and answers about thimerosal. http://www.cdc.gov/nip/vacsafe/concerns/thimerosal/thimerosal.htm
- Additives in vaccines. http://www.cdc.gov/nip/vacsafe/qchem.htm
- Recommendations regarding the use of vaccines that contain thimerosal as a preservative.
- Thimerosal programmatic questions and answers. http://www.cdc.gov/nip/vacsafe/concerns/thimerosal/thimerosal-p.htm
- Implementation guidance for immunization grantees during the transition period to
vaccines without thimerosal. http://www.cdc.gov/nip/vacsafe/concerns/thimerosal/thimerosal-guidance.htm
- Removal of organic and inorganic mercury from pharmaceutical wastewater. http://www93.homepage.villanova.edu/rominder.suri/mercury.htm
- PROVE - Parents Requesting Open Vaccine Education. http://vaccineinfo.net (web site). PROVE provides
information on vaccines, and immunization policies and practices that affect the children
and adults of Texas. Our mission is to prevent vaccine injury and death and to
promote and protect the right of every person to make informed independent vaccination
decisions for themselves and their family.
- Autism and mercury detoxification. P. Kane, Ph.D. and J.
Mercola, D.O. http://www.mercola.com/2000/oct/1/mercury_autism.htm
- Enterocolitis in Children with Developmental Disorders.
Anthony A, Murch SH, Thomson M, Montgomery SM, Davies S, O'Leary JJ, Phil D, Berelowitz M
and Walker-Smith JA. A new study from Dr. Andrew Wakefield and colleagues showing
that many children with autism and other developmental problems have a new type of
inflammatory bowel disease. http://www.mercola.com/2000/oct/8/autism_enterocolitis.htm
- Karin Schumacher, Vaccine Information & Awareness (VIA)858-484-3197
(phone/voicemail), 858-484-1187 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org (email), http://www.909shot.com
(NVIC website), http://www.access1.net/via (VIA website)
- National Vaccine Information Center, 512 W. Maple Ave., Suite 206,
Vienna, VA 22180
(703) 938-DPT3 PHONE, (703) 938-5768 FAX, 1-800-909-SHOT, email: email@example.com
- Families for Early Autism Treatment (FEAT).
FEAT is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing world class Education, Advocacy,
and Support for the Northern California Autism Community. http://www.feat.org/